Jobs at Souer
Full Time, Permanent
5 days work week / Life insurance / Medical insurance / Performance bonus
Souer Co. Ltd is seeking for a Draftsman who will manage and direct the electrical design of projects for both the oil & gas industry and industrial applications. Job scope will include conceptual design for approval by the clients, fabrication drawings upon conceptual design approval and as build drawings once the project is completed.
- To be involved on the shop floor during fabrication and assembling of plant, ensuring that, in particular the instrumentation aspects, are conform design. To record any changes made to the original design during the equipment test period and update the design and as build drawing to reflect those changes.
- Kept fully informed and updated of any changes to the conceptual design and re-design where necessary to fully comply with the standards adopted by the client.
- The draftsman plays a crucial role in all aforementioned stages.
- Demonstrates the flexibility to adopt and is amenable to re-design the original concept
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Preferably with a background in the oil and gas exploration industries.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in general design and in particular with CAD systems.
- Reasonable understanding in particular technical English.
- The traditional draftsman skills the incumbent is expected.
- To be fully conversant with CAD (Computer Assisted Design) and can competently operate the CAD workstation installed in his office.
In addition to standard mechanical drawings can design instrumentation diagrams and lay-outs.
333 Moo 5, Watprik, Muang, Phitsanulok 65230 Thailand.
Tel: (+66) (0)55 002 009
Fax: (+66) (0)55 002 017